The IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Network Operations and Management 2024 (NOMS 2024) invites proposals for research prototype demonstrations.
As a high-profile, leading-edge forum for researchers and engineers in the field of network and service management, NOMS 2024 offers a unique opportunity to showcase applications, engage with a highly skilled and innovative audience and discuss emerging technologies and recent research prototypes with key thought leaders. We are welcoming demonstrations showcasing prototypes, innovative applications, groundbreaking ideas, and novel concepts related to network and service management in the Cloudification, Softwarization and Artificial Intelligence domains.
We are calling demo papers submissions related to NOMS 2024 key topics from:
- students and young researchers about the concepts of their research subjects or papers
- faculty and academic research groups
- industrial researchers
- all other authors from sectors relating to the conference topics
An award for the best demo will be announced at the NOMS 2024 closing ceremony.
- Paper Submission Deadline: Jan. 19, 2024(Friday)
- Notification of Acceptance: Feb. 16, 2024(Friday)
- Final Camera Ready: Mar. 1, 2024(Friday)
Demo papers should be submitted via the JEMS submission system using this link: https://jems3.sbc.org.br/noms_demo_session2024. Prospective contributors are expected as demo proposal presented in the form of a 2-column paper using the IEEE conference double-column format, preferably incorporating a demo system architecture illustration limited to 3 pages including references.
Demo papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be included in the electronic conference/workshops proceedings bundle provided to NOMS 2024 delegates and will be subsequently made available via IEEExplore.
The demo proposals will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Relevance with regards to the conference topics and audience
- Extent and significance of the research contribution
- Quality of the proposed implementation
- Quality of the presentation and visualization
For each accepted demo paper, at least one author is required to register for the NOMS 2024 main conference and present their demo at the scheduled demo session(s).
Please feel free to contact the demo Co-Chairs if you have any questions regarding the demo content or setup.
- Chia-Liang Lin, Telecom Technology Center, Taiwan (Tony.Lin@ttc.org.tw)
- Hongtaek Ju, Keimyung University, Korea (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Eiji Takahashi, NEC, Japan (email@example.com)
- Do-Young Lee, ETRI, Korea (firstname.lastname@example.org)