IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS 2024) will be held May 6-10, 2024 in Seoul, Korea. The theme of NOMS 2024 is “Towards intelligent, reliable, and sustainable network and service management.
Tutorials are an integral part of the program of IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2024. They provide participants with broad and comprehensive overviews and hands-on practice of emerging fields in management of information, networks and communication technology. Experts are invited to submit full-day (6 hours) and half-day (3 hours) tutorial proposals.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- SDN/NFV Development and Management Frameworks
- Green networking and network management for sustainable Internet
- AI and network management coupling
- Network and Data Plane Programming
- 5G (and Beyond) Network Management
- Security Management Approaches and Platforms
- Open Source Solutions for Network and Service Management
- Monitoring, Measurement, Service Assurance
- Experimental Frameworks and Platforms
- Blockchain Technologies for Network and Service Management
- Intent-Based Management
- IoT and cyber-physical systems
- Generative AI for Network Management
- Machine Learning for Future Wireless Networks
Tutorial Proposal Submission Deadline:
November 17, Dec. 15 (Extended), 2023
Notification of Acceptance: December 22, 2023
Camera Ready: Feb 2, 2024
Presentation: May 6 or 10, 2024
Once accepted, a tutorial will be held provided that there is a minimum audience of 10 (full-day) and 5 (half-day) registrants for the tutorial. A $500 stipend will be offered for each half-day tutorial ($1000 for full-day tutorial). As is customary for most conferences, travel and other expenses are to be covered by the tutorial speakers themselves.
For further information, please contact the Tutorial Co-Chairs.